Country I would like to go
When I think
about a place I would like to visit I can say many of them, but when I have to
select a country to go all turn confusing in my mind. Many of place that I like
are in Chile, almost all of them. But if somebody forces me to choose I would
pick Argentina, because is next to our country and people is really lovely, I know
that because I went to Buenos Aires with my family in 2007.
Argentina is a
country that has fame like a sport lover, especially of football. I'm a big fan of football too so if I have to
go to Argentina I would spend a lot of my time seeing match at different
stadiums of the country. Further, I would like to study and work there too, in
my career (archaeology.
.jpg)
really nice!, I think in a place to travel and study, but not to live there, I choose Chile first too :)
ResponderEliminarwow! I think that Argentina is a great place... I don't know this place, but I like the culture of this place, like the "tango" or the "chacarera", two folk dance to this great place :)
ResponderEliminarThe Argentin Patagonia is great :) i travel to this place each year jiji
ResponderEliminarHi Rorri
ResponderEliminarI don't never go to Argentina but I want go because my best friend arrive from Mendoza and she speak with me about the beatifull that is Argentina