viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Greatest Chilean of All time

In my opinion the greatest Chilean of all time was Manuel Rojas, a writer of many literature books and story’s.  He was born in the beginnings of XX century, is famous because he won the national price of literature at 1957. When he was young and his career as writer recently began, he took part of many important political projects to express the opinion of a lot of people, he worked in clandestine anarchy newspapers to do that (because the censure of the unstable governments of the period). Many times his publication was signed with the pseudonym of tremalk naik to hide himself. 

The principal reason why this author is an important Chilean character is because he tried to help people in a period witch repression was brutal and popular movements was constantly suppress. In 1970 he started to collaborate with Salvador Allende political project because he thought it has social justice. He died at 1973 so I can’t really ask a question actually but if I could have the choice I probably would ask why he spent his life helping others, I want to know that because probably his answer it’s going to be amazing.



An interesting information also is that he was an autodidactic person, he gave an own identity to Chilean literature because many others writers started to reproduce his style. Also he wrote a lot of most important national books like “Hijo de ladrón” and “el delincuente”.


5 comentarios:

  1. I remember when I read that book. He was a great writer, and his social contribution is very important.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow!... he was brave to put this topic in these century...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm agree with you, he is an amazing writer and person.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Rorri!
    I liked very much your book "El vaso de leche", but is a little sad.

    ResponderEliminar