Memorable celebration
The first memorable celebration
that comes to my mind was the 2013 new years-eve, it was a nice night; me and
another five friends bought passages to Valparaiso. We got together at the
Universidad de Santiago station of the subway and took the bus. The trip was
long because in that year an important fire took place in valpo, we arrived like
4 hours late than planned.

In first we went to the beach
near to “cerro baron”, excellent view to pyrotechnic games, there I falled down
in a hole on the rocks jaja. Then we went to the highest place on cerro alegre
and started the party, we stayed there all night long. I tried to contact with
my cousin that was with their friends on Valparaiso too, but the charge of my
cellphone died and I lost the communication. Few days later he told me that he
keep in Valparaiso like five nights sleeping at the beach.
The special of the trip is that
the majority, four of my five friends, returned to Santiago at 7 am, but me and
my friend nacho stayed there because we wanted to keep on the party. The funny thing
is that without money to do anything we can’t even return to Santiago. We
waited a lot of time walking around the city, and trying to contact other
friends to get money to go. Finally we got this with our friend seba and went
back to Santiago, not even before a couple of drinks, obviously.
I think that Valparaíso is the best place to pass the new year, jeje.
ResponderEliminarthe new year in Valpo is great!
ResponderEliminar" You are a rainbow of multiple colours"... (8)
ResponderEliminarwow! New year without money; a great adventure
I remember this new year when we went to Valpo, this night was amazing and I enjoy stay with you!
ResponderEliminarI want to celebrate the new year with "the rorris" :)
ResponderEliminar