Maybe someday we can know about the past of the island, I think since I was a child that this island is full of mysteries.
Lately, I've got much interest about anthropological topics. I think, if I read this book, I'd enjoy much.
Hi Rorri!This book is very interesting, because explain a lot of things about Rapa Nui that we don't know.
I would like know the Easter Islands!! is very interesting the archaeology
what a nice argument, im impressed
Maybe someday we can know about the past of the island, I think since I was a child that this island is full of mysteries.
ResponderEliminarLately, I've got much interest about anthropological topics. I think, if I read this book, I'd enjoy much.
ResponderEliminarHi Rorri!
ResponderEliminarThis book is very interesting, because explain a lot of things about Rapa Nui that we don't know.
I would like know the Easter Islands!! is very interesting the archaeology
ResponderEliminarwhat a nice argument, im impressed
ResponderEliminar